Justin S's non GMT400 projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Spent all yesterday evening/night swapping beds on my old truck for my buddy. The thing was so bad once the tailgate and bedliner were out, the entire passenger side nearly fell right off.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sooooo I went to an estate sale today, and came home with this. It has a 12 horse engine of unknown running condition, but came with a twin cyl 18 horse with it.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Tinkered after work last night and got the mower running! All I really had to do was secure the ground cable, and take the carb apart and free up the float needle. Added some fresh gas and fired right up! After work today I swapped out the wheels and battery from my old spare mower, gave it a little clean up. and got a new air filter. It goes pretty fast, i'd say at least 35-40mph. The tires I took off were 16's and the ones I put on are 18s so that gave it a little bump in top speed. I took it down my road (dirt road), and it was pretty squirrly when at top speed. It also has NO brakes whatsoever, and the clutch pedal only kind of helps shifting, so its a little interesting when slowing down and going from reverse to forwards. I'm going to get a new spark plug for it tomorrow and see if that helps improve it at all.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, sounds like a real kick in the pants! I think I would be working on trying to make it stop instead of go better

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I've been riding the **** out of this thing, its a blast. I took it into work the other day, the other techs and even some salesmen and office girls gave it a try. Other than having a few things loosen up and need to be retightened (exhaust pipe, carb, oil dipstick, etc :D ) and smoking a little, it does great. I took it down the road behind my work and topped it out, had to be at least 40. I also got the 18 horse V twin engine mocked up and running so if this engine ever does decide to quit, I've got a great backup that would add 50% more power.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
40mph sounds terrifying on that thing.

I want to come ride it LOL
If its on pavement it handles fine, I would have gone faster if I could. I was in 5th gear at approx 6100 rpm, that's just all it had :D On my dirt road I can't go nearly as fast because if I hit a bump wrong its very difficult to keep it from losing control.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So I decided that I didn't like the Solara despite how nice it was, and sold it. Now I plan on driving the 02 as a daily for a little while, splitting it up with the 2500. If there's a really hot day, i'll definitely be driving the 2500 since it has ice cold AC and the 02 didn't come with it from the factory. We also decided that we won't be doing rallycross this year, and have the G20 up for sale, but nobody interested yet. Worst case, we'll find somewhere to beat the **** out of it till it dies!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Picked this thing up on Ebay for $500 on Wednesday. Fixed all the little stuff that it needed, which mostly consisted of bad grounds. Posted it up on Craigslist today hoping for some decent profit.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Had a few people over last night and had a nice bonfire.