Justin S's non GMT400 projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Right now, absolutely not. It has gears in the mid 2's so not a chance. I plan on swapping for something like 4.10s at some point.
**** it probably wouldnt do a burnout with stock size tires then lol. You gonna run it in that rallycross thing you do?

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sooo I bought this bad boy tonight. 1979 C30 crew cab dually with a camper. Has a 400 sbc and th400 trans. Needs some tlc but it was well worth it!
You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Sooo I bought this bad boy tonight. 1979 C30 crew cab dually with a camper. Has a 400 sbc and th400 trans. Needs some tlc but it was well worth it!
Hell yea. Now all your drunk friends have a nice spot to sleep lol

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That beast is awesome!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally had a day above 40 degrees! I got lots of little stuff worked on that I've been wanting to get done. I installed half of the front lift on the Buick, put the cap and rotor back on my plow truck that I had robbed for my 2500, gave the new camper a tune up, and cleaned some extra junk out from under the hood. The plugs look like they've been in for a long time! Didn't tidy up the wires yet since i still want to do valve cover gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets. Already runs much better. Also mounted a tach, because every small block needs one.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Finally had a day above 40 degrees! I got lots of little stuff worked on that I've been wanting to get done. I installed half of the front lift on the Buick, put the cap and rotor back on my plow truck that I had robbed for my 2500, gave the new camper a tune up, and cleaned some extra junk out from under the hood. The plugs look like they've been in for a long time! Didn't tidy up the wires yet since i still want to do valve cover gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets. Already runs much better. Also mounted a tach, because every small block needs one.
does it do bunouts with new plugs?