Justin S's non GMT400 projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Picked up this boat Wednesday. 1984 Buick Lesabre Limited. One owner car, 307/200-4r. 90k on it. I bought it from the original owners son. He said she owned it till she passed at 102 years old, and it was sitting in his garage ever since which judging by the stickers was 6 or 7 years ago. It actually runs pretty well. I haven't done anything big yet, just reattached the bumpers (he had to take them off to fit in his garage) and cleaned it up. Right now the only thing I see I have to do is repair a little fuel line leak. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but couldn't pass it up for $350!
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
First test drive I lost 3 hubcaps :D it needs tires, so maybe ill keep an eye out for a cheap set with different wheels.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up this boat Wednesday. 1984 Buick Lesabre Limited. One owner car, 307/200-4r. 90k on it. I bought it from the original owners son. He said she owned it till she passed at 102 years old, and it was sitting in his garage ever since which judging by the stickers was 6 or 7 years ago. It actually runs pretty well. I haven't done anything big yet, just reattached the bumpers (he had to take them off to fit in his garage) and cleaned it up. Right now the only thing I see I have to do is repair a little fuel line leak. Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but couldn't pass it up for $350!
Send it to evilbay!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So I've been passing by this car every day for the past month or more, it was just around the corner from my house. Didn't have a price on it so i never bothered stopping. Recently they put up a sign for the price, which seemed cheap so i figured it had something wrong. Stopped by yesterday and checked it out, and turns out it was in pretty nice shape. Only big issue was that the owner thought the trans had an issue, would bind and make noise in reverse. I ended up taking a chance and bought it for $550. Looked it over and found the lower motor mount bolt came loose and backed itself all the way out, the engine was rocking so bad it made a grinding noise in reverse. Tightened the bolt and noise is gone! Has a few other little things to fix but still a great deal for a flip.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
So I've been passing by this car every day for the past month or more, it was just around the corner from my house. Didn't have a price on it so i never bothered stopping. Recently they put up a sign for the price, which seemed cheap so i figured it had something wrong. Stopped by yesterday and checked it out, and turns out it was in pretty nice shape. Only big issue was that the owner thought the trans had an issue, would bind and make noise in reverse. I ended up taking a chance and bought it for $550. Looked it over and found the lower motor mount bolt came loose and backed itself all the way out, the engine was rocking so bad it made a grinding noise in reverse. Tightened the bolt and noise is gone! Has a few other little things to fix but still a great deal for a flip.
Thats clean as hell. All those around here are rusting out around the rear wheel well, rockers, and the bottom of the hatch

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Thats clean as hell. All those around here are rusting out around the rear wheel well, rockers, and the bottom of the hatch
the kid I bought it from said his grandma bought it new and took it to Florida in the winters up until a couple years ago. Personally i hate these things but this one is pretty darn solid and some people seem to love them for some obscure and sadistic reason.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Well, aside from buying, repairing, and selling like 4 cars in the past month, I did this! Half done.