Just picked up a 2000 tahoe limited.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironroad9C1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got the plugs installed , looks like the original plugs and original packard wires all with 200 k on it..lol ran great before but runs even better now with new plugs. did some polishing on it , paint on the hood is rough but it is good enough for a 5 footer , plus its got a dent right in the front , so looks like a cowl induction hood is on the list.

before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

Reaction score
Nice find man. They are the coolest of the hoes in my opinion...got mine off eBay a few years back.best impulsive internet purchase ever. People always check her out and occasionally try to buy it.Guy at the tollbooth offered me $5k for it the other day!

Ironroad9C1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find man. They are the coolest of the hoes in my opinion...got mine off eBay a few years back.best impulsive internet purchase ever. People always check her out and occasionally try to buy it.Guy at the tollbooth offered me $5k for it the other day!

Hey lets see some side shots with the white letter tires, Im all about some white letters but Im not sure how they would look on the hoe...

Reaction score
It was raining today, ill try to get some pics tomorrow weather provided...also, the first day I got the truck back to nj a branch fell on my hood and I have an identical dent as the op's truck.

Ironroad9C1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well It finally happened , after I changed the radiator the intake started leaking, had a code for misfire on No.8 cyl, so I changed the gaskets and after getting it all back together and having it run worse than before so I installed a new MPFI setup in the intake . Even got the QD for the heater hose out of the intake without breaking it. Runs so much better now. next up is carpet and tires.

Last edited: