Junk Truck?????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Wowza.....this is what all the fuss is about? :nono: No wonder I rarely come on here anymore other then to occasionally lurk.
When highly active and knowledgeable members get banned because someone who pretends to be a mature adult throws a tempore tantrum, that's not right.

-via Mobile

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok people, to copy what I wrote in the chat thread...the story goes far beyond this thread, before y'all start coming up with conspiracy theories, assumptions, and other stuff, he was not targeted for age, and it wasn't specifically from his posts in this thread either, but his attitude in here certainly didn't help anything either, in reality it goes far beyond this thread. his long term actions have had him on the radar with the admins and mods before, in fact I've let him slide by several other times when he should have had other temp bans or worse, and I let him slide by because he does offer help and experience, but that's not a free ticket to do whatever you want, not for him, me, or anyone else.

This time he broke the rules, I'm leaving it at that as its not something that needs public discussion, he is only on a temp suspension for a couple days as is also dictated within the rules. it is not a "2 week ban" or whatever. I don't know where y'all got that info because that's just flat out wrong.

I'm sure some of you are friends of his outside the forum, if you want to pass a message to him, tell him we got his message he sent, but the system will not let anyone, including mods, to send him any message at all while he's on suspension, so I will have to respond to him via PM once his suspension expires.

OP, I'm going to close this thread so it doesn't get further off topic, sorry. if you're still having issues I'd recommend starting another thread about the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.