Junk Truck?????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Also +1^^^ LOL. Taylor knows what he is talking about, but there is no need in us getting in trouble too.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Let's just let everything cool down jack. We don't need to get reprimanded also

I didn't know things were hot?

What would I get reprimanded for? I've broken no rules.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know on some other forums I'm on, if you instigate a situation after someone being banned. You will be warned.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know on some other forums I'm on, if you instigate a situation after someone being banned. You will be warned.

Taylor was probably banned because somebody got butt hurt and reported it, but I must say Taylor, Jack and some of the other younger guys know more than I do and can guarantee they know more than the older guys that want to act like hardasses and talk down on the young guys because they are to ignorant to realize the young guys know more than they do

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let's move this to the chat thread... We don't need to de rail this anymore than it already is

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'd say it's a fair guess to say that members don't get unjustly banned on those forums though.

-via Mobile

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
that was it? i am so dissapointed here lol anyways sound advice by most every few minor exceptions id listen to the majority on what could fix your issue or possible problems creating it

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I just wanna say, on topic, with a gasser, I've never topped 12 mpg pulling anything

Status
Not open for further replies.