Juan's here :imo I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if ur truck is paid for just buy another car and keep the truck

everyone i know who had a truck at one point and got rid of it regret it all the time

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score
I've thought of that also but selling the truck would help pay for the car since I'm not necessarily rolling in the money right now lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i know what you mean

i would like to have a newer truck too but i dont wanna sell mine so thats not gonna happen for a while

do what ever you feel you need to do man

truck looks good too by the way

Juan!

Meh
Reaction score
lol i'm just afraid i'll miss my truck like you said because i like how it looks and i like how mean it is but as a dd and for travel it makes NO sense

so im stuck

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So get one but if you sell your truck you wont get enough for it to put a serious dent in the payments on a new car.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
our trucks arent worth the trade in or sell price that we would get to make it worth getting rid of, like thArf had said, keep it and get the car also, if after a few months of owning both and the new wears off the car and you still feel the need to get rid of the truck. then get rid of it, but when you do, part it out, you'll see more money out of it :imo