joshmans 95 K15, 454SS look-a-like

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshman

Reaction score
Nice truck! Where in NY? Need to paint the rims black, but leave the center caps chrome :imo:

im just outside the city.

a few months back i originally did have the wheels black with chrome CCs. that was plan A.

You must be registered for see images attach

but i was unhappy with the outcome. with so much black & red with no contrast, i felt like a drug dealer in it. i never took to it like i thought i would. so i went to plan B, & repainted to aluminum & am happy.

i like that your whole stable is stick shift. way to go.

joshman

Reaction score
hello.

im bumping my thread because i am ready to sell my truck, & i want this community to have first dibs. its not listed publicly as of this posting but will be in the next week or 2. i cannot list her in the sell section, not full member. sorry!

this is my write up i have not posted to ebay yet...

im josh, for sale is my amazing 95 K15 pickup that someday i will regret selling. She is a pleasure to drive. Starts smooth, runs smooth. drives smooth. shifts like butter because i installed a hurst short throw shifter with a white knob.

i had a body shop install a 454SS grille, front bumper & air dam/fog lights. Truck went from looks clean but boring to holy cow. I get a lot of feedback from friends & sometimes strangers how nice she is. 2 offers from strangers to buy her LOL.

then i had a mishap last summer & i spun her out on a damp road. broke the rear wheel off the axle, & had to fix her or junk her. hell yeah i fixed her! instead of putting in a crappy stock 10 bolt, I installed a rebuilt 14 bolt 6 lug axle from the heavy duty trucks. i had dreams of dropping in a big block & i wanted the right axle to be in the truck. so the rear brakes are 11 inch monsters not puny stock brakes. all new drums pads & struts. truck brakes & rides much better with the new axle.

during this repair, i also fixed several items. some rusted brake & fuel lines were replaced. new fuel tank, new fuel pump. new front rotors & pads. the entire brake system, including ABS, was professionally bled. all the aforementioned repairs have 3000 miles on them

i also replaced the stock alloy wheels with NBS steel wheels that look better. added a torneau cover. replaced the vinyl bench with a cloth bench from a GMC base model. have a car cover, & rear snow chains included in sale. new alternator, new slave cylinder for the clutch. new air conditioning compressor. i have all receipts for all repairs i made, from good shops.

the bad stuff. there is some rust in several spots in the undercarriage, & both doors. all the fenders are rust free. there is minor body damage under the bed in front of the passenger rear wheel. & some dings here & there. there are rust spots on the steel wheels where old weights were removed. the glove box & the ashtray are damaged & dont stay in place on big bumps. missing spare tire. radio reception stinks. the truck veers slight to the left, not by much. there is a rattle sound from the exhaust during heavy acceleration. the front axle is noisy when engaged in 4WD. i dont know if its normal or a problem. but it engages & operates properly. nothing clunks or feels off, just a little more noisy than when not engaged.

you will never see another truck like this ever listed again. 4WD short bed regular cab with the 350, the stick shift & the 14 bolt...you will not find this deal again so you better jump on it before i change my mind & dont sell! this is a fantastic truck!

I have done the best i can to describe the trucks condition. there may be problems not yet known/disclosed in a 22 year old vehicle. the sale is "as is, where is" with no warranty implied.

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
hello!

today i introduce my ride, uncle jesse. 350 V8, 5spd, 14 bolt rear, NBS wheels...

more to come...

:)
Looks like a Hurst shifter I got one in my truck

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

joshman

Reaction score
oh sorry. i start with an asking price of 7200. i am not in rush to sell, but i am also reasonable & will work with a serious buyer.

i will post pics tomorrow with more details...

joshman

Reaction score
another detail thats big...139,000 original miles.

stock engine, only mod is a TBI spacer. also has a tow package with brake controller, though i never used it to tow anything. It also appears to have never been used for plowing, no accessories ever found for plowing.

joshman

Reaction score
Ooo, its a nice looking truck, but I have a feeling that you're gonna have a hard time getting that much.

yeah. im not under illusion to its value. i simply dont have motivation to sell, i might not sell at all. not until winter ends, at least. just got me through snow this morning for work!