ISO French cut taillight covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyman1994

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of 88-98 gmc/Chevy French cut taillight covers . I found a part number but they discontinued the product . Unless I haven't been looking hard enough. Any help would be appreciated thank you

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Like this?

You must be registered for see images

If yes, I have no idea. Looks very rare to me. All I got is those one tail light covers where they have those slits in them, came with the custom vehicle conversion people. Those tail light covers in the picture make it look like the older generation pickups, 67-72.

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Oh, the Cadillac's had those tail light covers?

Edit: Huh, I guess they were made for Cadillac's:

You must be registered for see images

They do look neat.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No the Cadillac had real taillights that shape, the covers were just to give you that look without all the cutting, welding and painting of frenching in a real set

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of 88-98 gmc/Chevy French cut taillight covers . I found a part number but they discontinued the product . Unless I haven't been looking hard enough. Any help would be appreciated thank you
I bought a set of those covers from Stylintrucks in 2014. I THINK the part# is V162103 and they were $32.14. My receipt also shows the item # as 472193. Hope this helps.