Is this a pinion or ball joint axle. ZOOM IN to check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can not tell even by zooming in... too dark of a pic... but.... why is the front driveshaft missing???

sent from what use to be a great country...

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a ball joint axle, I zoomed in the front axle pic on the passenger side and can see what looks like a ball joint.
It should be a hp axle.
Probably ran out of money for a front shaft.
If you want a solid axled truck, I'll sell you mine for $10500 and it has a front shaft.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can not tell even by zooming in... too dark of a pic... but.... why is the front driveshaft missing???

sent from what use to be a great country...
The guy recently switched from 44's to 54's and hasn't gotten a longer front driveshaft yet.
I'd say Ford BJ style, looks like it has the matching Sterling rear axle too. Lol, pavement princess, those 54s will destroy either axle.
yes those are Sterling rear axles

Looks like a ball joint axle, I zoomed in the front axle pic on the passenger side and can see what looks like a ball joint.
It should be a hp axle.
Probably ran out of money for a front shaft.
If you want a solid axled truck, I'll sell you mine for $10500 and it has a front shaft.
I'm looking for a 4door long bed with a SAS.

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say Ford BJ style, looks like it has the matching Sterling rear axle too. Lol, pavement princess, those 54s will destroy either axle.
Wouldn't it have been better to keep the stock axle? Isn't the stock a 14bolt?

vic_v8

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, it looks like the there isn't an external Hub, I think its a Dodge D60 out of a 94 to whenever they switched to the AAM.