is the front of a c2500 CC about 1 inch wider than the back? I want get some hub centric spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicklatech

cummins in a chevy
Reaction score
I added fender flairs and now my tires look really narrow. I have a 2wd c2500 1999 crew cab. see pictures

You must be registered for see images attach

So I measured the rear then the front to see how much of a gap I have from the tires sidewall.

looks rear tire is around 3.5 inches narrower to the top of the fender flair and 3 inches from the side of the fender flair

The fronts are much wider from my measurements.

The front looks 2 inches narrower than the side of the fender flair and less than 2 inches from the top of the front fender flair

I think I need like 1 or 1.5 on the front and 2.5 or 3 on the rear. Any opinions?

nicklatech

cummins in a chevy
Reaction score
the long term plan is to add a 2 or 3 inch body lift and maybe a 1 inch front leveling kit. I plan on keeping these wheels for a while unless i find a craigslist super deal.

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sounds about right. The pickup boxes actually get narrower towards the back. My K2500 Suburban measured 2 inches narrower in the rear but looks worse and I think that's because the body doesn't narrow. I should check that someday.