Is Rough Country worth the money?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
I have heard great things and bad things about rough country. What do you guys think of it? Anyone have any bad experience?

Also I have heard of the "new" vs "old" lift kits that they make. What is the difference and is the new one any good?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything bad about them since they did that while revamp thing years back.

I just put their 6" on my truck last spring and I have no complaints to date.

Sent from my bored/stroked iPhone 6S

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
they arent great lifts but they arent necesarily horrible, some of their products are full blown gimmicks and they rely on people now knowing better in some cases but thats besides the point.

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had my 6" Rough Country lift for over a year now. The shocks are terrible and wear out fast, other than that, no complaints. Decent lift for the money.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
If you don't like the shocks and intend to upgrade them, skip Rough Country and go with Superlift (with the Superride SS Bilstein shocks); It's a stouter lift, and at only 100$ more than rough country, you get $400 shocks. So in reality, you are getting a better lift, with better shocks, for $300 less.