is it leveled or lifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mason91

Reaction score
just got my hands on another gmt400, it has 32's on it i just went out and messured them cause it needs tires. my question is could this fit 32's without it being lifted a little? or maybe the key is turned up?

the bottom edge of the driver door is 20" from the ground, what does that messure on a stock vehical could anyone check theirs?

Mason91

Reaction score
it couldnt be lifted because i just replaced the stock struts a few weeks ago, just remembered that.

never installed a leveling kit so idk what to look for, and i didnt notice anything different while doing the shocks

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
32s generally fit these trucks very well. Sometimes a small crank of the torsion bars is required to prevent rubbing depending on the truck. I think our 400s can fit 33s with slight trimming and a crank.

Mason91

Reaction score
thanks man was curious because I didn't see any lift and I know they are bigger then stock