Interior SEM colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Curious as well

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 5 or 6 different cans that I bought for a 94 gray interior. I finally ended up with Thomas Bus gray, it has a slight blue tint, and Medium gray. Close but not perfect.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I stopped by the local auto paint store. They have a rack of around 150 SEM colors. I took a piece of my interior in and the guy matched as close as he could to the color chart. We came up with Medium Gray. It's not spot on but pretty d**n close! It will work fine for my console. I sprayed half of my fuse panel door and unless your looking for it, it's not noticeable. Not saying this color is for everyone, but it's a close start!

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stopped by the local auto paint store. They have a rack of around 150 SEM colors. I took a piece of my interior in and the guy matched as close as he could to the color chart. We came up with Medium Gray. It's not spot on but pretty d**n close! It will work fine for my console. I sprayed half of my fuse panel door and unless your looking for it, it's not noticeable. Not saying this color is for everyone, but it's a close start!
Pics?