Interchangeable exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackal

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My exhaust has been removed due to rust, from the muffler back, it's a '94 with 350.
You must be registered for see images attach
I found this on craigslist, only information posted is it's off a 98. Is this the standard bend for all gmt400 exhaust or do they vary depending on engine size/year?

:burnout:

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The heavy duty trucks, 454, and diesels got different size pipes but 96 and up also ran 2 cats and have 2 inputs into the muffler 95 back only has one muffler input. Not sure if the 4.3 vs v8 got different mufflers. But the over the axle section should be the same.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure if the 4.3 vs v8 got different mufflers. But the over the axle section should be the same.

The 4.3 and the 5.3 got completely different exhaust setups from the 5.7s and up, at least '95 and up. They run through a Y-pipe and down to a single tube. Single in, single out muffler as opposed to the dual in single out.