I'm back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Coming back to a 400 chassis after being in an 800 Duramax for a few years. Man it feels good. I feel like I stole this truck honestly. I've been patiently waiting for weeks looking and looking and finally on Facebook I came across this beauty. I drove 2 and a half hours to go look at what seemed too good to be true. The truck was bought by a preacher who drove it for years until his son was old enough to drive. The son didn't pay attention to the gauges, like a teenager, and ended up blowing the head gaskets due to a coolant leak. The preacher sold it to one of his partitioners for a grand. Here's where it gets interesting.

The partitioner has a 96 RCSS. He had a piston ring let go in his original motor which led to him buying a new crate motor for it. When he bought this truck from his preacher he pulled the crate motor with 50k miles in it and popped it in. He then had his numbers matching block bored out to 355 and put back in his cherry clean step side.

The only bad part of the truck is the teenager jackknifed a trailer into both sides of the bed. In the end I picked it up for $4000 w/ 226k miles on the odometer. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself.

You must be registered for see images attach

Some folks around here MIGHT remember my old truck.

Last edited: