Idler and Pitman arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm upgrading the idle arm support bracket on my 1994 Blazer 4x4. I want to do the idler and pitman arms at the same time . Looking for advice on the best / most heavy duty options . Thanks.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did an oem replacement, standard ac delco, and it made a world of difference. The factory one's seem pretty heavy duty as it is, at least on my burb.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're both good but with what I used to put my trucks through my buddy suggested the supersteer as well as some extra bracing. Only weak link is the tie rods which eventually be swapped and the rag joint.

You must be registered for see images attach

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So is this as good as the jeep steering shaft when all this is done?

biggbiker

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both good but with what I used to put my trucks through my buddy suggested the supersteer as well as some extra bracing. Only weak link is the tie rods which eventually be swapped and the rag joint.

Those 2 bottom pics with a nut only hanging on with 1/4- 1/3 the threads holding scare the hell out of me for a steering componit!!!