I just purchased my first GMT400, a 1994 GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuta

Reaction score
Technically it's a GMT412. I don't know from what part of Canada you are from but there are quite a few around here in Sk., even a few rust free ones. Most of them seem to be either red or black.

Craig

Reaction score
Technically it's a GMT412. I don't know from what part of Canada you are from but there are quite a few around here in Sk., even a few rust free ones. Most of them seem to be either red or black.

Oh, I thought it was specifically a GMT430 for a 94 Yukon.

I'm actually right in Saskatoon as well. I was surprised to see another person from here comment on the thread.

They were popular vehicles and a lot of them are still around, but it seems like there are few in good condition and very few restored. You can get pretty lucky with farmers that have trucks they just run during the summers.

Last edited:

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any chance you could post some close up pictures of how the throttle cable bracket is mounted to that Vortec TBI intake manifold?

Craig

Reaction score
Any chance you could post some close up pictures of how the throttle cable bracket is mounted to that Vortec TBI intake manifold?
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the best picture I have on hand. It's a GMPP intake, bored to match the TB.

Also, haven't shared any photos of the interior. Originally came with a grey interior but it has been entirely swapped out.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
I'll be damned I seen your new ride on Kijiji few months ago I first seen it in person at the local Chevy dealer Rosetown Mainline was sitting out front thought maybe it got traded off since it sat on Kijiji for long time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Craig

Reaction score
I'll be damned I seen your new ride on Kijiji few months ago I first seen it in person at the local Chevy dealer Rosetown Mainline was sitting out front thought maybe it got traded off since it sat on Kijiji for long time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I found it on kijiji. I was initially looking for a more economical 90s S10 or 4.0 XJ Jeep but everything I looked at was a nightmare of work. I was a bit hesitant to go and look at this one being that it was a higher mileage body and far above book value. I think a lot of people overlooked it for that reason.

The truck really exceeded my expectations. I couldn't find any rust on it except for a bit of light surface rust on the undercarriage frame rails and the amount of work done was astounding. The previous owner was really passionate about vehicles and a perfectionist. In fact, he was planning on painting this Yukon yet. Part of the reason why he sold it, he was working on a classic he wanted to devote the time and shop space to. I think it looks great the way it is.

Craig

Reaction score
Nice.. Got future plans, wants, custom issues? Be interesting to see how make it your truck.

Not a whole lot of plans to change the appearance.

Though on the list is:

-undercarriage coating
-side steps
-command start
-paint touch ups / wax and polish
-some new trim pieces