Howdy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caspian

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's up dudes and possibly dudettes? Recently traded for a 1994 K1500 Suburban so thought I'd join up here.

I'm partial to the square bodies, had a c10 and just traded my 88 R10 Suburban back to my buddy I got it from for this 94, which is a bit of a long story that I'll detail when I start my build thread.

Explanation on the wheels cause I know I'm gonna hear some stuff lol. My buddy was looking to replace the bald 16" tires that were on it, couldnt afford a new set, went to a local pawn shop who was having a wheel and tire sale and found these with new tires for $200. They were supposed to be marked $800 But we're marked $400 instead so they were half that and he bought em and installed. First chance I get they're coming off for nbs wheels and mud terrains lol.

I'll get some more pics and a thread started over the weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
welcome man! Hell if you were closer to ohio,i'd buy the wheels for my Tahoe lol at least they look clean,and aint some ugly ass floaters:D