How to stop LED Fast Flash info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daddie2k3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what do I need to do for a 97?...because my turn signal indicators stay lit when I turn on dash lights

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
should be the same diodes I posted I picked some up yesterday but havent got them installed yet

Daddie2k3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excuse me for being a little slow but where am I suppose to install these...behind or in gauge cluster??

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just recently switched out all my lights for LEDS and i have the quick flash problem, im gonna pick up the EP29, when i do will i need the diodes as well or should the EP29 take care of it?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
just recently switched out all my lights for LEDS and i have the quick flash problem, im gonna pick up the EP29, when i do will i need the diodes as well or should the EP29 take care of it?

its hard to say in my denali i didnt have problems then I swapped to diff 194s in the corners and it did it. I guess some of may depend on the leds. Id say try the flasher see if you get feedback on the cluster

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just threw in the EP29(the LED version) in my 93 C1500 (replaced all runnning lights and turn sigs w/LEDs) and i got nothin. The running lights light up but theres no response from the turn sigs. I bought the Diodes but im waitin to see if i should put em in now cause the the EP29 didnt do anything, my stereo guy said i should be putting resistors in there which are larger cause apparently small ones can burn out, anyways what do you u guys think?