How to stop LED Fast Flash info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Tired of the annoying fast flash from leds when ya hit the turn signal. There are two ways to go about fixing it.

1 get some resistors and splice them into the wiring
2 The way I like to do it replace the flasher
88/95 you will need an ep 36 flasher check out the parts store and it should say 2-6 leds on it
96+ OBS Ep 29 Flasher like the 36 check and see should say 2 to 6 leds

Just thought I would drop this info for anyone interested if you have any Q lmk. Oh and the flasher is located on the bottom left side of dash

If you have a pre 95 cluster you may have to also add some diodes to keep the turn signal indiacaters from lighting up. These here will be the ones you need
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2036270

Last edited:

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that ep29 i used for the hazards with my L E D tails if the lights are on and i put the haz on they hyper flash. good write up you did !! got both L E D
RELAYS from superbrights

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats pretty cool.i saw those relays at a carlisle truck nationals but i forgot to get it before i left.then i asked a guy around here that sells leds and he said that he burned up a bmw computer and harness trying to change the relay so i never did it

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
that ep29 i used for the hazards with my L E D tails if the lights are on and i put the haz on they hyper flash. good write up you did !! got both L E D
RELAYS from superbrights

I had the problem once when I put the mirrors on. Turns out that they weren't getting enough ground, so putting them on a better metal surface solved the problem.

While we were on the fact of hazards, I just wish that you could use them with the brakes and they stay on instead of stick.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I had the problem once when I put the mirrors on. Turns out that they weren't getting enough ground, so putting them on a better metal surface solved the problem.

While we were on the fact of hazards, I just wish that you could use them with the brakes and they stay on instead of stick.

Yeah! I constantly use my 4-ways and it's frustrating when you hit the brake they won't flash.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
do the front lights stick with the hazzards? because the tails will always stop flashing when u brake even without leds

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone post a link of what I need for my 96. I am doing led tails.