How To: Rotating Signatures (For the average internet user!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
As some of you have noticed members such as Mike and I have a signature that rotates (shows a different image) every now and then when the page is reloaded.

In the past this is something that could only be done by someone who had web server access and could write their own PHP scripts to make the images select randomly. Recently however there has been a site launched that is as simple as uploading your photos and using their link as the link for your signature Image.

There is also the ability to do so with avatars but most forums is doesn't work with the avatars. You could always give it a try though.

I am in no way affiliated with the site. I would just like to pass it on to fellow members who want the ability to have their own rotating signature.

Screen shots of the site attached below.

Attachments

• signavatar.jpg
    signavatar.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 54

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Bump for those of you who haven't seen this yet.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Do it! Like I said, It's nice that someone finally made a user site to be able to do this. The majority of internet users don't own web servers.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Bump for those of you who haven't seen this since I was just asked about it. Sticky maybe?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Might be a good idea, just trying it out now but so far not seeing it rotate mine

It doesn't rotate on every refresh. It takes mine 3 different page loads sometimes to get it to rotate for me.