How To Put LEDs in Moonie Gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'm wondering about the blinkers. I looked at the pictures and it doesn't look like there is a light for them, but could be wrong. I thought the (abs, brake, etc) lights were built into the gauges?!
I don't have moonie gauges so I can't say where they are, but I know each indicator has its own light.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, hopefully someone will let me know for sure so I can order all the stuff I need so I can swap them out

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

All the indicators have their own bulbs. I didn't show them or pay them any attention since I didn't change them. I didn't want to change the color of any of them and there's no functional advantage to putting LEDs in them. The signal and warning lights are in the boxes along the top of the cluster and at the bottom right of the cluster. The black rectangle in the lower left corner would be your PRNDL indicator, but since my truck is a 5-speed, it's not used. They all take 194 and/or 168 bulbs. I can't give you a count because I'm not sure if any of those holes are unused or not.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it, I'm not gonna mess with the indicators since they don't stay on or come on often, was curious about the blinkers. So those are probably the two most inner boxes in the middle?

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm doing this mod right now and my left turn signal bulb won't light up. I've reversed them trying thst, tried a stock bulb, tried a new cluster and still nothing....any thoughts???

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The right blinker is lit solid but the left was when I started this project but no longer is?

Canadian

Reaction score
When that happened to me it as either flasher or front or rear bulb as bad.
But I'm thinking you already checked that.....