How to post pictures in threads!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seems that there have been quite a few newer members lately that have had trouble figuring out how to post pictures in their threads. So i thought it wouldn't hurt to have a little guidance for those who don't know how to post pictures to there threads!

1. Go to the image hosting website of your choice, i recommend using www.photobucket.com. It's free and its simple to use. Sign up if you don't already have a Photobucket account.

2. .Once singed in, look at the top of the page, in the blue bar that is horizontal on the screen you will see an icon that says "Upload Now", click on that.

You must be registered for see images attach

3.On the next screen you will see an icon in the center of the page that says "Select pictures and videos", click on that.

You must be registered for see images attach

4. A box will pop up, choose the picture(s) that you want to upload, and click on the button that says "Open". That will upload it to photobucket. After it has uploaded, click on the icon that says "Save and continue to my album" which will be located below the loading bar.

5. On that page you will see a thumbnail of the picture you just uploaded, click on that. Once the picture has loaded you will see a box that says "Share Photo's" In this box there are 5 options. Copy the box that's next to
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• Step8.jpg
    Step8.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no prob, I thought this had already been stuck, but I might have been thinking about over on my site...

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to link to Google Photos from here? I tried making my album public and posting pics, but all I can do is post a link to the pic.