How To: Install 130mph Police Cluster, Swap Odometer, & Swap Step Motors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of what the police cluster looks like lit up at night using the white needles from the Esky cluster? Im trying to decide what color LEDs to use in my cluster. Either white or blue with the white needles. I just dont want it too bright and distracting at night

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got an escalade cluster and it worked fine when i tested it. I went and swapped the step motor with the one originally off my truck so the mileage would be correct, but now the speedo nor the trip/odometer work. I dont know if i didnt put something back right or what, but im pretty sure i did. Any help is appreciated.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really sure if I am asking in the right thread... where can you get the stepper motors for the Escalade cluster. Just swapped one in my truck and the oil pressure and temp gauages don't work.

Thanks in advance

evolocomotive

Reaction score
Not really sure if I am asking in the right thread... where can you get the stepper motors for the Escalade cluster. Just swapped one in my truck and the oil pressure and temp gauages don't work.

Thanks in advance

Stepper motors are on eBay, just make sure you get a quality motor.

Kyle

Reaction score
Anyone got a 130 mph gauge for sale let me know! lol pm me pls and thank you!

Kyle

Reaction score
I tell you what i found out about them 6 months ago and i have been combing the web for them. i Missed one on eBay by literally two days and it went. other than that all i can find is the kpm versions

davkenrem

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one I'd sell.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I have a line on one but it's gonna be a few years. Police package burb. Has the DRL off and aux light switches too. I want it all but I can't get it until that burb goes up for retirement.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk