How to get Coil per Cylinder and LSx ignition control on a L31 SBC Write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matttahoe53

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lextech, Were you able to keep your ac compressor in the stock location? I am getting ready to put in the ramjet intake and and trying to figure out ac compressor location along with routing coolant hoses, using taller valve covers, and mounting the efi connections ignition coils. If you could I would like to see a picture of your setup.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lextech, Were you able to keep your ac compressor in the stock location? I am getting ready to put in the ramjet intake and and trying to figure out ac compressor location along with routing coolant hoses, using taller valve covers, and mounting the efi connections ignition coils. If you could I would like to see a picture of your setup.

I am also wanting to do a similar setup with either the ramjet or Edelbrock ProFlo XT

Sent while runnin from the Poelice!

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lextech, Were you able to keep your ac compressor in the stock location?

Hey Matt,
I don't know how I missed your question---Sorry. The Ramjet is NOT a direct bolt on in our trucks. I had to weld/machine the throttle body face of the intake to get the T/B to sit at more of a 90 degree angle instead of angled down. I used some 1/2" spacers to raise the compressor. I didn't use the bolt in the outer rear of the compressor and I had to clearance the A/C bracket because I wanted to put a nice set of valve covers on it and they were the tall style. I don't have the coils on the valve covers. I made a bracket and mounted them to the firewall.
Jeff

Attachments

• DSCF0028 (Medium).jpg
    DSCF0028 (Medium).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 105