How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been going back and forth and whether I want to lift or bag my truck. Its my daily, and I have always been more of a street rod guy than an off road guy. So Im lowering it. Just trying to do some research and I am a noob. From what I am hearing when bagging my truck I would need a 4 link to help aid in the changing pinion angle? I have an extended cab with a two piece driveshaft. Any info helps or any links to more info helps too TIA.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Although everything you need to know is in these threads, a quick run down. Yes a 4 link will help control pinion angle. a 3 link will as well. a 2 link like i have has a set pinion angle and at full lift gets whacked out. I don't drive full lift so don't bother me.

your front can be done with stock control arms or aftermarket arms depending on how big of a wheel you want to lay is how much work or money you spend.

feel free to ask, but also make sure you go thru and read thru here.

I have been going back and forth and whether I want to lift or bag my truck. Its my daily, and I have always been more of a street rod guy than an off road guy. So Im lowering it. Just trying to do some research and I am a noob. From what I am hearing when bagging my truck I would need a 4 link to help aid in the changing pinion angle? I have an extended cab with a two piece driveshaft. Any info helps or any links to more info helps too TIA.

Kyle Duke

Reaction score
Bagging my 96 c3500, soon to be LS swapped CCLB dually. I've got the front figured out, what is my best option on the rear? I see somebody used the KP 4 link that bolts on, somewhere on the forums. Would that work? I'm lost when it comes to setting up a four link. And for occasionally towing a truck around what would be all around the best bag to use and best bag placement for that type of use. TIA

GoldJayy

Reaction score
Ill post some pics of my old truck, see what I can find.

You must be registered for see images attach

Btw the only headers for obs that are long tubes an dont hang down. Call super comps by hooker headers

Rofl I lost my garage to work on my truck... So I found this

And still rockin inner fenders

Last year of ITB 07

I miss her dearly
Tire sizes? Love the fitment

GoldJayy

Reaction score
Has anybody used the michagan metalworks arms?
Starting to gather parts to bag mine, and was looking at these.
What parts do you have? I️ was looking into airbaggit website for parallel 4link, pan hard, and control arms and brackets to hold bags in the rear. Just wondering what’s a solid brand product to go for. Something not too expensive but good quality

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What parts do you have? I️ was looking into airbaggit website for parallel 4link, pan hard, and control arms and brackets to hold bags in the rear. Just wondering what’s a solid brand product to go for. Something not too expensive but good quality

I have the Ekstensive Metalworks kit. Still trying to decide if I am going to get the Michigan Metalworks arms. But I think I am. Like the way these trucks look with the wheel moved a little forward in the wheelwell.

Jrswerkz

Reaction score
Just bagged front of 98 silverado with d2600 bags and 1/4 air line but barely raises about an 1'' anything I'm doing wrong

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had modified stock arms and now own MMW arms. I think if i was to do it over i would order a set of Kesler Engineering arms. Not sold on flat plate arms.

Jrswerks tell us more about setup. Sounds like something is binding or not enough air preasure to raise truck