How to: 88-94 climate control LED swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You seem to be on my ignore list now. Go troll someone else. Never seen you post anything useful anyway.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That post is two years old and you're complaining about pics that aren't hosted anymore? Really?

You could just ask for a repost without being a dick about it.
Actually I was trying to see if me quoting the picture would make it appear. I use tapatalk on my phone and it has a bug to where it doesn't show the picture in the original post, but it'll show it in a quote. I can see how it sounded condescending now, and I apologize. And obviously you know I pissed off a long time member by complaining about pictures, so I can understand why you would think I was doing it again. I regret what I did on this forum in the past, and I admit that I was a *****. Sorry for taking this thread off topic, great tutorial btw.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually I was trying to see if me quoting the picture would make it appear. I use tapatalk on my phone and it has a bug to where it doesn't show the picture in the original post, but it'll show it in a quote. I can see how it sounded condescending now, and I apologize. And obviously you know I pissed off a long time member by complaining about pictures, so I can understand why you would think I was doing it again. I regret what I did on this forum in the past, and I admit that I was a *****. Sorry for taking this thread off topic, great tutorial btw.

Good on you for posting this. I respect the ability to acknowledge faults and apologize. We all do dumb stuff sometimes but not everyone will admit to it and try to make it right. :waytogo:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry bout the pictures guys I moved my phtobucket pictures around and forgot to chnge some posts on the forum. It's fixed now!

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I got the blue plastic, cut it to size, and took the green one out. The green one is recessed into the panel a sixteenth. Are you guys grinding down the edge? Or are you running it with the plastic flat and about an eighth away from the front?

bullas1022

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cut it to the size of the hole and carefully glued the edges so it sat flush with the outside of the control