How rare are they...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles0

Reaction score
Came across these two today at a junkyard both had options I’ve never seen before which made wonder if anyone else has seen any like these both are 97 the Tahoe has a sunroof I was wondering if its factory or aftermarket the second is a crewcab dually centurion I’ve personally only seen the centurion conversion on 1500 crewcabs but this one is 3500
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
There's a white 94 Centurion K3500 with a 6.5 running around my area. Pretty mint truck aside from the mangled fender too.

Sun roof is an odd one; but it'd be a hard no from me if it came to buying a truck with one. All I've ever heard about sunroofs on GMT400s is nothing but negative; at least the majority is negative.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Not to sound dumb but what exactly goes into a centurion package

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Typically there's a body kit, different style seats, woodgrain overlays on door panels and the instrument cluster, a chase rack sometimes, and a wicked cool paintjob and a cool "Centurion" sticker somewhere.

I think there was different package levels; I'm sure someone with better knowledge can step in as I'm sure there's more.

Reaction score
Typically there's a body kit, different style seats, woodgrain overlays on door panels and the instrument cluster, a chase rack sometimes, and a wicked cool paintjob and a cool "Centurion" sticker somewhere.

I think there was different package levels; I'm sure someone with better knowledge can step in as I'm sure there's more.
Oh ok thanks for the info

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ours has the aforementioned crappy wood, "PGA Edition" badges, amazing ***** red diamond tuck interior accents and seats, I believe a compass, the full stainless steel running boards, the big ass chrome rear bumper, stainless bed trim and mud flaps. It used to have a cb and stainless wheel simulators way back when but those are long gone.

MRAJB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
those seats look pretty plush. I wound't mind those in my truck.