How do I replace turn signal switch on 92

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyboy270

Reaction score
My turn signal switch has not been functioning properly and I need to replace it please help me find a tutorial

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotta remove the steering wheel, and lock plate, horn disc. Then it's held in by 3 screws and a 4th holding another brass lever to it, then gotta fish the wires out the colum then back down with the new one.. Not a really hard job or time consuming..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Chevyboy270

Reaction score
By any chance can you link me a video guide of a step by step picture guide of this

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. Don't have one but if you look at YouTube and type in turn signal cam replacement I bet you'll find one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's two or three great videos of column removal on YouTube find which one looks best to you

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did this some time ago on my `91. Not that hard and I didn`t have a YouTube video. But I will give you this tip, take a piece of string about 5 ft. long or so and loosly tie one end around your brake pedal, then when you unplug your turn signal connector, tie the outher end around it before you pull it up thru the column. Then after you have it out, tie that end around the new connector and use the string to pull it back down thru the column. This makes the job sooo much easier. Also, it helps to lube up the new connector and wire with WD-40 or something else that is electric friendly. Hope this helps.