Holley 2 Barrel TBI on a 95 5 7 GMC need help tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
Got a 95 GMC K 1500 with 5.7 switched from stock TBI to the Holley 2 Barrel 670 TBI I've got headers cold air intake and I'm don't know how to tune it properly any input help would be greatly appreciated I'm in Alaska and there ain't a whole lot available information where I am help a brother out we got cool trucks and big green plants that we smoke but we need some help they don't call it dope for no reason

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
Ya know anybody can throw a good carb on and be like everyone else. A true motorhead hotrodder wants to expand the knowledge. And do the hard things that most shy away from. Ive never took a tbi beyond the masses but i have a full roller 300-6 ford with two 650 holleys 10.5 to 1 comp bored over to run 460 slugs that dynoed @425 hp and 790 ft lbs tourque at the wheels in a 79 f-150. So if all youve got is smart ass **** like get a 4 barrel stay quiet.thanks for sharing...

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
read the post it's a Holley throttle body injection system maybe you could tell me how to set the float bowls and I built my Ford and it's beautiful gasket matched Port polish done all by hand and done all by me trying to be a little bit more positive dude

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Wait, tbi for another tbi? I read that wrong. Never mind. If you're using the stock computer, needs a tune.

907 gmc 95

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been reading up on the ECM and the chips and how to do your own chips in that's I was just wondering who had the best information there seems to be a lot of it a lot of it differs period I'm trying to get more familiar with the ECM fuel injection thing and how to hot rod I don't want to be like everybody else I want to I want to do cool stuff on my own that no one else is done. There seems to be a lot of differing information on it and I'm just trying to acquire a good consensus thank you

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Read up on punctuation too, damn. You should only need to change the injector constant in your factory tune for it to run right but if all you have is a stock motor with CAI and headers you're better off with the stock TBI on top.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of bad things about those Holley throttle bodies. Just with reliability and ability to tune them to run right. Do you know what kind of injectors came in it?