hmm which rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
octanes for sure! im a big fan of black on trucks if you couldnt tell lol. what tires are you thinking about? a lot to choose from in a 35

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya I can tell lol...I'm thinking about maybe either toyo m/t or trail grapps or mud grapplers. Not real sure yet

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go trail grapps, mud graps are ******

This exactly, except right before you buy trail graps, don't. TOYO MUD TERRAIN for sure. They look too sick with 20's, and they measure more true to size, which will fit your cepek perfectly. My BFG 35's were a tad too small. Also, I don't think you can get any better tread life than a toyo.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i dont have gears yet but i will eventually get them. either 4.56 or 4.88? will i have a rubbing problem with 20x12 on 35 or will i be able to tower over them with the cepek? *****...if any of the sellers would answer there damn phones maybe i could of already order the cepek..lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow man.. I cannot BELIEVE that these guys haven't called you back. That is insane to me. If only there was a 3rd guy and u could give him the biz because these guys aren't too worried about selling you a lift it seems. Did you check @ performancelifts.com? They have them for sale directly from the manufacturers site, and yea you'll be fine. With cepek nothing is impossible lol

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I have but I was trying to save a little trying to go threw a vendor. Haha that's good to know because I was hoping that with that such wide of a rim i didn't know if it would rub since the offset is redicoulos on the Octanes freaking -44 lol

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Haha well can't you crank it up to at least 8 inches of lift? I'm sure that would be enough to clear 20x12s...at least I hope so lol