hmm which rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I'm debating about getting either the mb wheels (ultra predators)in Chrome...I can get a hell of a deal on em because one of my buddys work at discount or get black fuel Octanes 20x12...hmm I know black would look real mean but idk lol hard decisions

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Usually I like the predators style alot but in this case OCTANES and don't look back! That is if you're going for the green/black theme...Have you ordered that CEPEK yet??? :D Damn it's gonna look good.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Hey Griffin I called brett yesterday but he didn't answer. So I left a message and told him that you reffered me to him. I told him what lift I wanted (cepek). Is that his cell number or work number you gave me? Ya i think I'm going after the black and green theme, but its just I could get the predators for next to nothing. But I do think the Octanes will be killer!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's odd? He's great about returning calls.. I do know he's been working over the weekend and today he's either still @ it or worn out. I'll shoot him a text right quick and get him to call you back asap. I'm glad you're going green/black. You should paint your front/rear bumpers like I did it would look sick. Look @ Solid94's rig or some of my pics...Anyway, all I can say is I cheaped out on these 17's I have for $600 or so and I really regret not getting a wheel I really wanted, because dude wheels make or break a truck. Wheels are everything. Based on my experience I say wheels are something you def get what you really want. 20x12's would be sick nasty. What size tire you going with? Bout to text brett now and see what's up.

In the meantime, go to performancelifts.com, they sell the cepek kit directly ab $1200

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, Brett says he got your vmail but has not had a chance to call you back. He says Cepek has not sent them their new price sheets yet so he is not sure....I'm sure he will call you back soon though. If not today/tonight definitely tmrw. Last he told me a month or so ago it's about $1250 plus shipping so if Jon's is $1250 to your door, that would be the cheaper route. (Can't believe jon has decent prices for once) His tire prices are a joke.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Lol ya I know I should just get what I really want(Octanes) and alright that's cool ill be waiting for his call. But I plan on going with 35s..and maybe later down the road get 4.88 gears

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Still no call from brett. Maybe we will see about tommorow. Still no call back from Jon either lol