High mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Nothing worse then panels that don't fit well.

The Tabco were worse than poor fitting, it was like some future archaeologists best guess at what a C10 floor pan looked like lol. The LMC were just thin and flimsy, I could wave them around in the air.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
You know I always thought that these jober panel's were all made in Taiwan at the same shity don't care about quality place.

Alot are, but not all. I know Certifit and KeyParts make a ton in Cleveland. Tabco's panels are grey painted, and super thick, but terrible fitment. LMC's are definitely from overseas, I could scratch the Ecoat off with a nail, and they were flimsy.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Lol it is. I can step outside without a sweatshirt and not start shivering lol.
I just dont want to rush this process. Id like to find a different bed and back bumper before i put a cab corner on it, plus i still need to get some raptaliner and some other small stuff first. I planned on collecting parts over the winter and doing the work whenever it decides to warm up.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Drive it up, bring some food and beer and we can do it in my driveway. BTW, for really good, nice panels, I go to Classicparts.com They use Key brand parts, very good quality.

I agree! The rockers and cab corners we used on my truck fit great, the door patches from LMC were horrible!

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Well I bought these off eBay I play on dressing up my boring 94. I have alot planned for this old truck including over head console and a complete LED interior lighting swap and a few other little odds en ends. interior
You must be registered for see images attach