hi from houstn tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim tanner

Reaction score
hi every one im tim i just paid my dad for his old truck 96 1500 excab lwb 2wd ol blue lol

she is a good sold truck has a few small things a/c line leak blower control only works on 4 needs new head lights but not too bad

my goal for this truck
take the camper off clean her up
get a tank in the bed extend my range
5.3 swap 6l90e
hydraboost swap drums to disc in the rear
later on convert from 2wd to 4wd dana 60 14ff np205 twin stick and 6in lift and run 35s

right now she is my daily my old one is a 08 colorado and is getting a 5.3 turbo 4l80e swap right now

You must be registered for see images attach

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
welcome from baytown. i have a tank in the bed but mine's diesel. also have a 96 but not running right now.
put the cap on craigs, how i sold mine.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want 4x4 I would sell that and start with a 4x4. Just seams like a much cheaper and easier way. If still wanting to convert I would at least start with a parts donor.

tim tanner

Reaction score
Well it’s been some time since I was here but I had some major changes

I totaled my truck back in September hitting vws hurt rip ol blue

I got a new to me 97 3500 cc lwb one very clapped out farm truck has good bones got it for 3k I over paid 2500 thought it was a small fueling problem wrong the guy before me rebuilt the 5.7 thought good deal nope he put a v6 distributor in it the timing was off 20* and now looks like he put some cam in it idk what I’ll post pics latter after I get it back from the shop

tim tanner

Reaction score