Hey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992door

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do ya'll think about me running a 2" BL and decranking the front some to level it? I can still make the front rub and my torsion bars are almost maxed out dont really like them being like that.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
personally i dont think the 2" body lifts look that bad on the hoes

there were a few on gmfs that had them it i thought it looked good

992door

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea that is what gave me the idea blackedouthoe's tahoe looked good with the 2" BL. 2" would be the biggest bl that i would go really dont like the 3. Right now it rides like crap feel every little bump in the road. Also dont feel like taking any more chunks out of the lugs of the front tires from hitting the bumper a few times

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya sounds like decranking and a 2" body lift would fix you problems you have now then

Bama2door

Reaction score
Cameron a 2" would look perfect on there...but I would look into getting some kind of nerd bar or steps to help cover up the frame.

Bama2door

Reaction score
I'm really starting to like the look of the Firestone M/Ts you have on there...they look way more aggressive than I thought they would.