Here is My truck, Im awaiting, delivery. Give me thoughts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't resist. Clean looking truck though!
You must be registered for see images attach

Lynn Swann

Reaction score
No real story on the truck, other than I was looking for a Mark III edition truck with low mileage and found this one in Oklahoma.

GL1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Lynn Swann, there's drool all over my keyboard.

Congrats, and let me know if you want to trade for a newer model.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, its a Mark III conversion, Flexsteel leather Seats, Dual Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom wheels, Engine: 5.7L V8 OHV 16V

Nice looking truck mine is 1993 GMC customize as well with Flexsteel seats and wood on the inside same color but mine came with a fade paint job my interior wood is a tad different my upper door panels are leather and mine has wood around the window switches and locks mine also came with a overhead wood console and radar detector which is outdated but I just left it up there unplugged my truck even came with the same bed rails mine truck was customize by Trailmaster south of Fort Worth or at least that's where they were they closed shop.

Let me give you a tip where the front seats hinge put a piece thick leather or flex tubing so the hinge won't cut into your leather they had to redo mine two times and now that my truck is 24 years old I already reupholstered the passenger seat in marine vinyl instead of leather much more durable another thing I waited many years to replace my factory radio only because it had wood around it as well but now that I'm running a Alpine it's the best thing I could have done for better tunes one last thing I replaced my hood with a cowl hood and I'm running R255/70/15 because I don't don't like much fender space they work on my 15X10 wheels