helped out a fellow gmt400 owner today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats awsome of you to help a buddy out. Im the same way too. Help out when and where ever I can...

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
well thats the way i am myself i just believe in paying it forward. i just know theres been times when i was younger and needed a tow or had a flat or something and didnt have any help so i just try to help wherever i can and hope someday itll come back to me

my point exactly.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the guy i work with has a 2000 3/4 ton ccsb and it decided to bite the dirt this morning so being the nice guy i am a offered to tow it home for the cost of fuel instead of paying a huge wrecker bill anyway on to the pics

You must be registered for see images attach

how much it squatted my truck

and an empty shot to compare how much it squatted

my truck did great had no trouble pulling it at all...and i guess i never realized how big a ccsb was till it swallowed to 20 foot trailer lol.... i swear this truck amazes me sometimes with how well it does with the factory suspension and 265xxx original miles :headbang:

dang i hope someone like you comes along when i need it hopefully in another 100,000 or more miles lol