helped out a fellow gmt400 owner today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
'Friend' def. "Someone that's does someone else a favor with no thought of repayment or debt owed."

Attaboy!

Is your trailer a permanent attachment to your truck? Every pic I've seen of it has your trailer in it, too. LOL!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I am the same way, I would do a lot to help someone! Some people think I am stupid and just let people take advantage of me, but I could care less what they think, I don't help people to expect something in return.

People think the same of me, I do stuff for people like fix their vehicle, help rake the yard, mow the yard (with a rider, because we all know mowing the yard is a privilege), etc.

And others think I'm being used, I know when people are using me, when they invite me over, and once the work is done they begin on their 'try to make RHamill leave by slowly making their way outside and next to my truck plan'

I like doing **** for people, getting help in return is just a plus, but I'll never use my free labor against people for **** in return.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
as much as i would like it to be permantly attached no sadly its not its my bosses :( but anyway i guess ill need to post up some none trailer pics like i said before i just like to drag anything and everything i can with it..... my philosophy is like this if i can help i will i dont really expect much if in anything in return i just know theres going to be a day when im gonna need some help and hopefully someone will be there to help

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
update guy got his truck fixed said it was something with the oil sending unit

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Must have popped out. I was assuming a rear main seal.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Seems like you always have the trailer hooked up :evillol:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
jj your truck looks great now thats a huge turnaround from before