helped out a fellow gmt400 owner today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the guy i work with has a 2000 3/4 ton ccsb and it decided to bite the dirt this morning so being the nice guy i am a offered to tow it home for the cost of fuel instead of paying a huge wrecker bill anyway on to the pics

You must be registered for see images attach

how much it squatted my truck

and an empty shot to compare how much it squatted

my truck did great had no trouble pulling it at all...and i guess i never realized how big a ccsb was till it swallowed to 20 foot trailer lol.... i swear this truck amazes me sometimes with how well it does with the factory suspension and 265xxx original miles :headbang:

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
****** fuel pumps, The rear suspension is pretty stiff on the 2500's. I've stacked the bed of my short bed cab high with locust wood before just to have it level out. But heres to a good samaritan :waytogo:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
no not his fuel pump its leaking oil..... he drives 25 miles to work and when he got to work it was 4 quarts low and the oil pressure and check gauges light came on as he was pulling into to parking lot so after we raplaced the oil he started it up and there is a steady stream coming down cant tell where from though

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man, atleast it didn't seize. Is it coming from the front of the back of the motor?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
thanks draggin its actually just the way i am id give the shirt off my back to help a buddy and the seems to be coming from the rear but cant tell its covered in oil from motor to receiver hitch but the bulk seems to be near the rear of the motor

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am the same way, I would do a lot to help someone! Some people think I am stupid and just let people take advantage of me, but I could care less what they think, I don't help people to expect something in return.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
well thats the way i am myself i just believe in paying it forward. i just know theres been times when i was younger and needed a tow or had a flat or something and didnt have any help so i just try to help wherever i can and hope someday itll come back to me