Help with circle track truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turnleft

Reaction score
Hey, just looking for maybe some expertise or experience from someone here who might be able to point me in the right direction, I’m using a 88-98 c1500 gm truck chassis for asphalt oval track but I’m looking to get more negative camber out of it, within the rules it has to use gm parts so no aftermarket control arms, from what I’ve come across there’s very limited movement with stock parts as far as adjustments, has anyone tried an offset bushing kit? How did they work in your instance? Offset ball joint? Or are the c3500 control arms different lengths and compatible ? Or any other control arm off a different gm model that someone would know would measure up or be able to be made to work ? Any help would be awesome

DeucesAllin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, just looking for maybe some expertise or experience from someone here who might be able to point me in the right direction, I’m using a 88-98 c1500 gm truck chassis for asphalt oval track but I’m looking to get more negative camber out of it, within the rules it has to use gm parts so no aftermarket control arms, from what I’ve come across there’s very limited movement with stock parts as far as adjustments, has anyone tried an offset bushing kit? How did they work in your instance? Offset ball joint? Or are the c3500 control arms different lengths and compatible ? Or any other control arm off a different gm model that someone would know would measure up or be able to be made to work ? Any help would be awesome
any luck with using gbody ****?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
can you try grinding down the UCA cam plates to give you more movement?