Help stuck rotor. Been hammering for hours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look at the video below at 4:00 minutes it will get to where you need help.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MarkZ28

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is old, but I think you guys got trolled. That rotor looks brand new and the grease is still perfectly clean and looks like it just got installed, lol. also, no hammer marks on the rotor. looks like a picture in a how to post on what the new rotor is supposed to look like once done before tapping dust cap on.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is old, but I think you guys got trolled. That rotor looks brand new and the grease is still perfectly clean and looks like it just got installed, lol. also, no hammer marks on the rotor. looks like a picture in a how to post on what the new rotor is supposed to look like once done before tapping dust cap on.

**** I thought I was the only one that caught it. Seriously guys.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely not a brand new rotor...brand new rotors don't have rust and on them and you can see where the wheel was mated to the face of the hub.

MarkZ28

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not anywhere near rusted. The rotor is one piece and comes off with hub after the cotter pin, nut, and washer are removed. This has to be a joke post, lol. Again, no hammer marks on the rotor surface, fresh red grease on nut, no dust cap on. Looks way too nice to be needing hammered off in the first place.