Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scopor0

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm Scott from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Ive owned a couple of GMT400 trucks in the past, a 96' Ext. Cab 3 dr Chev 1/2 ton Z71 (that's zed up here haha) and a 99' HD 2500 also Ext. Cab but 2 dr. Also the wife has a 99' Tahoe, that's why i joined this forum a few months ago, both 99s were/are old body style. Well now I just bought a 89' RCLB that's notched and lowered on air. 350 with AirRaid cold air on it, that's about all I know at this point. Bought it from work for a Twooney, that's two dollars, and that's like $1.50 USD HAHA.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

scopor0

Reaction score
Here's the wife's Tahoe

I also currently have this, but that's a different forum

scopor0

Reaction score
Also have this but its a completely different forum

...and it doesn't look this good anymore, its half tore apart awaiting a full rebuild. So many projects.....

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Grate pics. What year is that Pontiac about 64 ?

scopor0

Reaction score
Thanks Pontiac is a 63 its a Canadian built Pontiac so its really a Biscane underneath. It was super fun cruising in 3 in the tree and a 230 straight 6, was getting 24mpg

scopor0

Reaction score
....so haven’t posted here in a while cause I haven’t done anything to the truck except wedge it into my extremely tiny garage for the winter...

...but today I finally fought all the ice in front of my garage and....

I did manage to strip off all the damaged pieces over the winter and it needs to go to the frame shop to get the RF horn (currently my battery holder) looked at, but that has to wait for funds. In the meantime I have a ton of other things to look at. I scavenged almost all the parts that I needed for the truck off my wife’s 99’Tahoe(tranny calved -bought her a 03’ Trailblazer). Just gotta put it back together, sounds easy [emoji55]. Oh and she got a name while in hibernation... Lowla.

**Edit- forgot I started a thread on this one so I’m moving it over to “Project Blue”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: