Hello, new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tzfbird

Reaction score
Finally decided to join the site but I was a little hesitant because it was hard to search and browse when I was lurking before. Maybe becoming a member will make things easier?
I bought a 1990 C2500 but am trying to sell it so I can buy a rust-free 1993 C1500 from a coworker.

To sum up my opinion on things here; the GMT400 was probably the most reliable truck which is why it was my truck of choice. I don't see that they rust any worse than any of the new trucks. I'm also of the opinion that TBI fuel injection is bullet-proof. The fuel economy is just above carb level but will run even when severely neglected.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: the layout of the forum used to be much better but the owner of the site decided to switch to this new one for whatever reason.

Tzfbird

Reaction score
I wasn't going to say complain already but generally I pick the forums I join based on the layout and how user friendly it is which is why I initially joined the SilveradoSierra forum. They seem to be a 100% bolt-on site and use the word 'Warranty' all the time. Neither of which are in my vocabulary.
I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the section with the DIY guys. So far I've been able to make it through a rebuild of everything from brake calipers to transmissions on my older GM vehicles from the 80's and 90's.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here

Tony