Hello From Kentucky!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmc2fst4u

Reaction score
Well, Finally landed me another gm. This one i will keep around. I never posted here before so figured it was ok to show off my new purchase. Its a 1992 silverado 350 tbi 700r4 3.08 out back, was taken care of ok i reckon. Not beat all to pieces or tore up like most i was looking at. Has 242k miles still holds pretty good compression and oil pressure is not as great as i would hope for but its ok atm. But Bought it in February gave 1200 for it. Only thing i have done is add true duel from manifold back 2 1/2 with glass packs.
You must be registered for see images attach

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You would be surprised what a set of 3.73 gears out back would do for the giddy up factor :)

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Looks like it’s in pretty good shape. I think rear cab mounts may be in your future lol

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You would be surprised what a set of 3.73 gears out back would do for the giddy up factor :)

Yes and no. I found myself wanting less gear when I had my 88 C1500 with 3.42s on the interstate. That said I still later had 3.73s installed. Truck appears to have aged well.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good looking truck. I went through the same thing trying to find one that wasn't all tore up on the inside and dented all over on the outside.

gmc2fst4u

Reaction score
Thanks gents! Yeaaaaa cab mounts are in my future that's for sure lol my last gm was 90 model and some one had welded in brake pads on the cab mounts on it so i could not replace or do anything with. Ill see if cant find an old picture i took it was horrible lol I came across its probably the original engine. Weird how not all 350s had the engine vin numbers on drivers side but this is all that is on the block besides the 638 on the front of the block next to the power steering pump. So i know at least it is a 350 my last one guy said it was a 350 but ran the numbers it was 305 from a caprice lol but im happy atm im sure i will change some stuff here soon and will probably throw up a build thread eventually when the time is right and mula.