Hello from East Tennessee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slime

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Having owned a few chevy trucks over the years, my current DD is a 1996 Silverado. 5.7 2WD LB Extra cab
I looked forever for this truck ( previous life) I am the 3rd owner. First 2 owners were brothers but it spent a lot of time in WV. Minor rust issues but nothing major. I wanted to be able to haul or tow anything I might have, ( I was going back road racing ) but didn't need a dually or 4wd. Well, life changes and since it's paid for I'll just drive it. My car is currently in need of a steering rack and it's winter! I have no shop so parking lot work for now. The ugly stripes have been on it since it was new, so I just left them... Plus, since trucks are a high theft item someone will look for another white chevy truck to steal! LOL It needs the brake lines replaced but that's for another day. My mom also has my dads truck which is a 1965 Chevy FS LB. 283, 3 on the tree with a factory 4:56 gear! Less than 80k on it and it's been in the family since new. It was my grandfathers farm truck in Indiana. I drove it back to Tennessee many years ago and man, what an uncomfortable ride that was! Anyway, I'm catching up on all the threads and learning. After many years of Mazda cars I'm relearning my youth!
You must be registered for see images attach