Hello Everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98SilverOtto

Reaction score
My name is Ben, and I am new to this forum. I work on a computer for a living, so I try to spend as much time in the garage as I can, when I am not at work. My wife and I both drive older vehicles, but I do my best to keep them looking just as nice as the new ones. Keeping my small fleet running, is almost a part time job in itself.
We use the k1500 to tow our 5th wheel camper, and for the size of the camper, the truck really does great! However, after our first trip out to Yellowstone, I quickly learned what upgrades I am going to need.
Anyway, I'll keep it short, I just wanted to introduce myself, please don't hesitate to yell at me if I'm not doing something correctly on the forum.

Here's my beast. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My name is Ben, and I am new to this forum. I work on a computer for a living, so I try to spend as much time in the garage as I can, when I am not at work. My wife and I both drive older vehicles, but I do my best to keep them looking just as nice as the new ones. Keeping my small fleet running, is almost a part time job in itself.
We use the k1500 to tow our 5th wheel camper, and for the size of the camper, the truck really does great! However, after our first trip out to Yellowstone, I quickly learned what upgrades I am going to need.
Anyway, I'll keep it short, I just wanted to introduce myself, please don't hesitate to yell at me if I'm not doing something correctly on the forum.

Here's my beast. :)

You must be registered for see images attach
Welcome. Nice looking truck. There isn't a question you could ask about your truck that can't be answered here. REAL knowledgeable people here that share their info and experience. Looks like you've got some pretty tall tires there.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Welcome! And i can without a doubt tell you that those tires arnt doing you any favors when towing but ill be damed if they dont look good on there.

98SilverOtto

Reaction score
Haha! Thanks guys. No them tires aren't helping me when towing that's for sure, but all other areas I just love them. Had 285 hankooks MTs before these. I can't help it.