Hedman Hedders 69390

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Wish they were legal in Cali. :(

craigslist buddy. got them Doug Thorleys for $200 and that was the 2nd set I found. already passed smog with them.

as far as those hedmans. 18 guage and 1/4 inch flanges, id be interested how long they last.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
craigslist buddy. got them Doug Thorleys for $200 and that was the 2nd set I found. already passed smog with them.

as far as those hedmans. 18 guage and 1/4 inch flanges, id be interested how long they last.
How did you manage to pass smog? I'd be interested to know cuz I'd put a set on my burb.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Thorleys are smog legal.

they even got that heat riser tube welded on.

You must be registered for see images

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Your pic is of shorties,right?I know they're legal but the part no. posted by Smitty is for long tubes which are not so I was just curious.Actually yours are tri-y,aren't they?

SmittySS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Big D, what is the part number of the Doug Thorley headers?
Do yu have a set on a big block 4x4 the same generation as my 96 K2500?

SmittySS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are fewer headers for the 96+ 454 crowd, due to the EGR port on the driver's side manifold. Earlier headers will fit but do not have the proper port.

I'd like to hear about those good fit options, if needed, I can fab the EGR port... or just delete it.

Thanks!