Heated mirrors on a 96

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the NBS heated mirrors and wired them to the relay that powers the rear window defrost. So when I want my mirrors defrosted I just hit the button for rear window defrost.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Little off topic but do they make heated mirrors for an obs that's the factory style? I won't put tow mirrors on because that's absolutely pointless to me on a half ton and I think the factories look cleaner. Wiring isn't an issue for me but do they make such a thing?

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just looked on the Keystone website for aftermarket parts and yeas they do make them.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. I coulda used those yesterday as my truck was covered in a sheet of ice all day

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little off topic but do they make heated mirrors for an obs that's the factory style? I won't put tow mirrors on because that's absolutely pointless to me on a half ton and I think the factories look cleaner. Wiring isn't an issue for me but do they make such a thing?
I bought a set of aftermarket ones off eBay for 50. Still working fine after 2 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I pulled a set of a Denali Yukon GMT400 that were factory heated.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 99 suburban has factory heated and auto-tinting mirrors. But the glass broke on the drivers side so I'm in need of a new mirror.