Headlight Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylans95Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like Im going to keep my eye out for some cibie 195 driving lights on ebay. The 135 should be the fog light size right?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Looks like Im going to keep my eye out for some cibie 195 driving lights on ebay. The 135 should be the fog light size right?

the 35 and 135 are the same size..H2 bulb...the 135 has a chrome housing, 35 black Cibie doesn't make the clear driving lens for them anymore, but you can get the fog lens in clear and amber.

the 195 came with driving and fog lenses....really they all do/did, amber too. there were a couple that had amber DRIVING lenses for Canada only....go figure.

there were 175's too.....and the mongo 275!

....why do ya bang yer head on the wall?
because it feels good when you stop.

i have brand new fog lenses for my Oscar+ lamps

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

Turboweasel

Reaction score
They are bright, I have HID kits in them. I've always liked to have auxillary lights om my vehicles. I have at least 20 pairs of lamps just laying around, lol.
Yes, Shovelbill, they are 2 spot and to driving lamps. I took some pictures for you guys. They are way brighter than it looks like

You must be registered for see images attach